The purpose of this policy is to show our respect for your privacy. It is indicative of our commitment to protect and safeguard customer information and communications from unauthorised intrusions.
When visiting our website, our system automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The internet protocol (IP) address.
- The pages visited.
- The operating system used.
- The date, time and length of visit.
- The type of browser used, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer.
This information does not identify visitors personally, and is used to create a website that is more suited to your browsing needs.
How this information is used
This information is used to enable Octogen to improve current services provided.
Security used to protect Information
All information is stored in secure databases, and can only be accessed by entering the correct user name and password. Technology and security features have been implemented to safeguard the privacy of all subscribers from unauthorised access or improper use.
Access to the Information
Personally identifiable information will not be accessed, modified, shared, sold or otherwise disclosed except:
- When given permission by the subscriber to do so
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Octogen, its users or others
- When required to do so by law